Santa Fe DepotThe brick Fe Depot was completed in 1907. It was situated at the foot of main street. It stood eighty feet long by twenty-four feet wide. The platforms extended three hundred feet from Main street to Purcell Avenue. Men working on passenger trains and traffic signals reported here.
Canadian Texas Depot Present DaySanta Fe Depot & Harve House Canadian Texas
Canadian Texas Depot Historical ViewCanadian Texas Santa Fe Eating House